Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Google Lets Dervish Sanders Get Away With Harassment

image 
Google continues to allow a vile troll to get away with harassment, while xe goes after my team's blogs. image

Dervish Sanders and hir buttboys have gone after me and my team members, baselessly accusing us of harassment and other TOS Violations.  In the meantime, Google allows them to bully my team and others without getting punished. Take a look below at the pictures Dervish posted on his blog. Google allows him to post these things, while Google bans anything I get accused of without any proof of bullying and harassment.

image
image image image image image image

Google gives Dervish free reign to publish vile photoshopped pictures, while Google quickly bans my blogs over something less than offensive, saying I violated their terms for harassment and bullying. Apparently, calling out a troll for spewing hate and instigating violence is bullying, while trolls attempting to dox conservatives is not? According to Google blogger, Liberals are allowed to do anything including threaten others, while conservatives get punished for posting the truth about liberal trolls. Google allows Dervish Sanders to call me a Gook, while they ban my blogs for harassment without any proof of harassment and bullying. Hey Google, I'm posting this on my Wordpress blog site as well. You can't hide this.

blog comments powered by Disqus