Saturday, June 8, 2013

Have You Laughed At A Liberal Today? Shelley Got Mooed...

Ahaha! Shelley recently got asked to be a speaker, then got mooed by a lesbian activist.  http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/06/05/lead-michelle-obama-heckler-cnn-exclusive.cnn.html 



 I give my hat tip to Ellen Sturtz of the Lesbian group GetEQUAL for mooing down Shelley's teleprompter and charging at her.  It was hilarious watching the confrontation; in fact, it looked like a bullfight in progress.    Now, don't get me wrong:  I don't condone gay and lesbian activities, but the moodown between "Moochelle" and the "butch" made for great entertainment.  I call it a Butch slapping!  By the way, who got butchered, Ellen the butch activist or Shelley, the one who got mooed?
blog comments powered by Disqus