Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tony Snow: RIP See You In Heaven - One Year Later




Here's to a journalist who had the integrity to be real and honest. Many of us have watched Fox News Sunday since the beginning, and remember the friendly manner Tony Snow displayed, whether he agreed with his guests, or not.

Now what some people may not realize is this: Tony Snow was a man of faith. He lived his faith out publicly by always trying to be a gentleman, even if he disagreed with the guest. Prior to Fox's launching of Fox News Sunday, I had the opportunity to hear my former radio colleague Jane Chastain interview Tony Snow on the happenings of the Clinton White House. While Snow disagreed with the policies and the antics of the Clintons, he would report the things he saw while covering his Washington beat with class and respect. Snow had the fear of God instilled within him, and knew that when the time came for him to meet his maker (July 11, 2008), he would be rewarded for his deeds, and how he treated everyone he encountered while on this earth.

So Tony: well done faithful servant! Enter into the Glory of God's presence and His joy! Rest in His Peace my good brother, and we will all see you when our times come! See you again !

(Also published on MyFoxLA: "Tony Snow RIP, See You In Heaven" by mystere, 7/12/08)

It's been a year since I wrote this post...my how time flies! Chris Wallace did a tribute this morning on Fox News Sunday to Tony Snow, and his fine legacy he left behind. Tony, I hope your family is doing well, and that you're having a blast in Heaven! I'll keep remembering to say my prayers for your family on earth!

2 comments:

Fix News Watcher said...

Tony Snow died of colon cancer because he was always talking out of his ass. I hope the double-talking SOB is enjoying his one year anniversary in Hell.

mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

That is a mean thing to say! Tony Snow believed in God and Jesus Christ. He believed the words of Jesus where Jesus said "I am the Way, The Truth, and The Light. No man comes to the Father, except through me." He is in heaven, and enjoying it! I had personally heard him talk about his faith, for one of my old colleagues did an interview with him in 1998.

Beware of what you wish for "Fix News". You just might be sorry you asked for it! Tony Snow is an SOG, not an SOB!