Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Scripture To Think About: Psalm 63: 1-4

O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

(2) I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
(3) Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
(4) I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.

It's been a few weeks since I last posted any scripture on this site. I have been through a bit of a dry spell to figure out what to post for the site. With the crazy politicking going on in the nation, I do admit I did write one wacky post. I heard a few of you readers have seen the post and got a laugh or two out of it; yet I must be careful to not cross the line, at least not too often. Hopefully, I'll have a few more scriptures to post quickly this week. I hope this one helps!

1 comments:

Bucky The Moon-Bat Slayer said...

6)When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches,
7)Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of they wings will I rejoice.