Friday, February 1, 2019

No, I'm Not Blogger Moonbat Hunter!

It has come to our attention that several liberal trolls think that I am "Moonbat Hunter" on Blogger. Quackobyrd, Fartbreath Dervish Buttstink and Pookie Toot Toot claim that I am using the name "Moonbat Hunter" to post comments on Who's Your Daddy. WRONG! I'm not "Moonbat Hunter" and neither are Rattrapper and Donkey's Revenge. We post with our own Google Accounts under our own names. We don't need to hide. None of us personally know Moonbat Hunter, but he or she seems to be one cool soul! I do know a blogger "Bucky The Moonbat Slayer" as Bucky and I have commented on each other's posts in the past. Bucky hasn't posted for several years on his site. What's wrong, Pookie Toot Toot, Quackobyrd and Dervy Buttstink? Are you dumping in your Depends and suffering runs in your L'eggs pantyhoses over Moonbat Hunter owning you guys? You dingbats are quacking up over nothing. It's funny watching you 3 stooges imploding and having a mental meltdown over someone new coming onto the scene. Moonbat Hunter has borrowed some of the things he or she saw posted and stabbed you guys in the back with it. I noticed Nursie Poo Poo hasn't brayed about it yet. Perhaps you should all get a clue before you humiliate yourselves further.

blog comments powered by Disqus