Saturday, October 13, 2012

Have You Laughed At A Liberal Today? Libturds On Twitter


Oh boy!  I just came across some 

wacky liberal on Twitter and I just had 

to pull these Tweets and post them.

I shook my head when I read these

goofball gaffes.  Just saying!  Some

of the craziest things liberals say on 

Twitter!  OH MY!




If you have ever worried about your mom seeing yur d!<%... this is a fate worse than death..
Uh, perhaps getting an accidental Bobbit Job

from your zipper is worse than the humiliation?

Only Moms can get d!<%$ out of zippers... I learned this...


Wanna know the worst thing about getting your d!<% caught in your zipper? asking your mom to get it out... YES ...Oh God...

Oh God?  Since when did you start believing in

God, Superboi?  And no, I don't want to know the

worst thing about nearly giving yourself a zipper

Bobbit job.

Ok, settle down Superman.... ok....

Okay?  Okay??
 I'm f***king telling you dude.. PAIN....

Well, duh!  After all, you nearly gave yourelf a 

zipper Bobbit job...and you didn't have a Novacain 

shot.


Now why do libbies talk about their

sad little lives on Twitter?  Is this their

way of confessing their sins?
blog comments powered by Disqus