Sunday, September 16, 2012

2 DNC Members React To DNC Speaker

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRSkfzokJ0M#
Two members of the Democratic Party reacted to the speech
g
iven by the special guest speaker of the 2012 Democratic National Convention.  As you know, Hardnox of the Fellowship Of The Minds blog had the scoop on who was going to speak at the 2012 DNC.  I managed to get a hold of a reaction from two prominent DNC members who asked to keep their identities secret. They spoke in a special code.  Here is a translation of their reactions.

"Oh Keith!  I'm starting to feel another thrill up my hind legs!"  "Oh Chrissi, I'm feeling a thrill up my tail!"   "Oh Keith, give me a big smooch on my lips!"  "0h Chrissi-boi, here's a big wet one for you!"
Here's to you, Hardnox!



blog comments powered by Disqus