Friday, July 15, 2011

Did Earl do some modeling for a baker?

It is I, Rattrapper!  Mr. E just showed me a link about some interesting cake decorations.  Someone gave him a link to a site, and some of those images were great.  But this one got me wondering:  Did Mr. Hudnutt do some modeling for the baker who made this cake?  Here is a picture of the cake, as shown on the web:


Earl, or is your real name Dean?  Earl, did you model for this baker?  I must say the baker did a great job of creating this cake!  Now don't be shy Earl!  You can admit to modeling!  You can bask in the glory, knowing that you did something good for once!  I now give you the highest praise, Mr. Hudnutt, for doing a good deed for a baker's inspiration!  For once, I say to you:  Well done Earl!
blog comments powered by Disqus