Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nancy Pelosi




PELOSI 

It's All In How You Say It
Nancy Pelosi was touring the countryside in a chauffeur-driven car. Suddenly, a cow jumps out into the road, they hit it full on, and the car comes to a stop. Nancy, in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur:'You get out and check - you were driving.'

The chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal is dead but it was old.

'You were driving; go and tell the farmer,' says Nancy


 

Two hours later, the chauffeur returns totally plastered, hair ruffled with a big grin on his face. 'My God, what happened to you?' asks Nancy.

The chauffeur replies:'When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of Scotch whisky, the wife cooked me a great meal and the daughter made love to me.'

'What on earth did you say?' asks Nancy.

I said to them: 'I'm Nancy Pelosi's chauffeur, and I've just killed the old cow.'  



0 comments: