Friday, March 28, 2008

My links to sites

I have chosen my links very carefully to maintain the integrity of this blogsite. Let me introduce you to these links:

1) Nova Science Fiction is a family friendly science fiction magazine started by Wesley Kawato. Wes has been trying to fill niche that is void of morality by providing a family friendly science fiction magazine. If you are a fan of science fiction or family friendly reading, this is a must read magazine. I hope you will support Wesley Kawato and subscribe to Nova SciFi.

2) We Love Gail is a site dedicated to the memory of my dear friend Pastor Gail Yoshimine. She lived with lupus for 11 years before passing away in 2007. She, her husband Jon and son Devon affected the lives of many folks in Half Moon Bay California.

3) Jane Chastain Politically Direct is a political commentary site that my old radio colleague Jane Chastain started. Jane tells things as it is, and minces no words to cut to the chase to expose the foolish moves that some politicians do to destroy the United States. I worked with her for 2 years before she left for another radio station. Those who don't like her are usually very liberal, and often resort to name calling because they can't find any sane piece of evidence to refute her point.

4) Cristy Li is another political commentator who tells it like it is. She exposes the crazy ideas of people in the public who do foolish things that are not good for society, and she sometimes uses humor to point things out. I have never met her personally, but I first came across her blog on My Fox LA, then learned of her personal blog site apart from My Fox LA.

5) My Fox LA is a media site that I often blog on under the name mystere. Many of the bloggers are sensible folks who have diverse points of view. Whether I agree with them or not, I value free speech, and support this site. If you sign up as a user, you can also access other MyFox sites with your blogger name and password. I've also been on MyFoxCleveland and MyFoxPhilly quite often. I consider this site worthy of a link from this blog.

If any of you are musicians or worship leaders, I will have some links of businesses that I consider worthy for you to link up to. There is someone I know who is working on a new business for musicians, and as soon as he gets it going, I will have a link to the site.

I will also be posting thoughts on scripture as time allows, so I hope this is something you look forward to.

"Mr. E"

0 comments: